Even though the economy is a little rough now it will not be that way forever. What goes down always comes up again and that is certainly true in the world of finance - therefore now is the best time to be getting educated and putting yourself in a very employable position.
Facts about Obama's Federal Pell Grant
1. The grant has been increased by President Obama and it now stands at $5100, up from $4050 as it was previously.
2. There are talks going on about raising the grant even more in the coming years.
3. Your eligibility for the grant is determined by your application.
4. The grant is aimed at low income students.
5. Moms are particularly suited to the grant, especially single moms who are often on a low income.
Applying for the Grant
You have to choose a college that you want to go to, and find a course that you want to do. You then fill out the FAFSA and submit it. This is your application for the Pell Grant.
Moms will enjoy using grant and scholarship money for online education as you don't need to leave the house to get your degree, but the grant money is still available for this form of study.
Obama's mom's school financial incentive gives you the money you need to finally get your education and get moving with your new life.
Balancing your family with your career can be overwhelming.